Move Donors and Activists up the engagement ladder.
Rad Campaign works steadily with Defenders of Wildlife to improve their multiple sites and make content management easier, design more compelling, and to move donors and activists up the engagement ladder.
A phased approach
- Redesign the Defenders of Wildlife main site iteratively and based on A/B testing and evaluation to increase donations and advocacy.
- Responsive retrofit for Defenders of Wildlife's main site.
- Redesign the blog to be both responsive and more visually integrated with the main site in Drupal.
- Fold the C4 site into the same CMS as the C3 site.
- Streamline opportunities to get involved with Defenders.
- Create an infographic highlighting Defender's successes saving the Gray Wolves from extinction and how new laws could threaten them and their habitat.
LEVERAGE MOBILE TO EXPAND AUDIENCE REACH
With a 25% increase in mobile web traffic globally in just 4 years, failing to be mobile responsive hindered Defenders of Wildlife's ability to reach current supporters and grow their supporter base. A mobile retrofit yielded a significant increase in site traffic. Our on going A/B testing has also helped more than doubled donations on key landing pages.