CUT GUN-RELATED DEATHS IN HALF BY 2025
Rad Campaign developed a comprehensive online marketing and engagement plan to kick off the historic anniversary of the Million Mom March. We also developed rapid response fundraising campaigns including crowdfunding in response to mass shootings and for year-end.
- Assess the Brady Campaign's website, microsites, and advocacy and fundraising landing pages and provide recommendations for increasing conversions.
- Develop strategies to build a ladder of engagement with constituents.
- Audit the Brady Campaign's social media properties and ROI.
- Develop an organization-wide digital strategy and campaign plan positioning the organization as the "go to" source on the web for independent research and analysis, policy development, and citizen advocacy to achieve practical gun violence prevention solutions.
- Implement the #ENOUGH crowdfunding campaign with celebrities ranging from Rosanne Cash to screenwriter and director Adam Mckay.
- Create and implement robust year-end fundraising plan and calendar.
GENERATING MEANINGFUL ACTIONS
Rad Campaign’s plan aimed to generate actions and donations through capitalizing on celebrity involvement, influencers, and paid media focused on shutting down bad apple gun dealers, and to finish the job by expanding Brady background checks to stop criminals and other dangerous people from getting guns in America. Rad Campaign helped the Brady Campaign beat their online fundraising goals by 70%.