Reimagining a new theory of change
Rad Campaign redesigned and redeveloped the Ask Big Questions website to connect with colleges, universities, and organizations to engage young adults in reflective conversations about purpose, identity, and responsibility.
- Develop website strategy based on the organization’s new theory of change and programmatic trainings.
- Create new site architecture focused on acquisition for prospective partner universities and organizations.
- Design a modern, youthful, and responsive design focused on clear calls-to-action and trainings that build trust, strengthen community, and deepen understanding between students.
- Feature resources on civil discourse and intercultural identity.
- Develop digital marketing plan to increase the organization's online brand and influence to engage decision-makers at universities and organizations.